Michigan football rumors on Daxton Hill and the rumors that he didn’t make the trip to Miami with Jim Harbaugh’s Wolverines on Christmas Day, and rumors persist that he has ‘The Big C’ – which perhaps he caught from his brother, Ravens RB Justice Hill, who was confirmed to to be positive on Christmas Day. James Yoder breaks down what we know on Michigan’s starting safety/nickel CB Dax Hill and whether he will play on Friday night in the College Football Playoff: Michigan vs. Georgia in the 2021 Orange Bowl – winner heading to the National Championship Game on January 10, 2022 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. Get Big Ten title gear – now available in most sizes – t-shirts, hats, hoodies: https://www.chatsports.com/champs
Michigan vs. Georgia: Predict the score!
Michigan Football Report: How likely are you to recommend us to another Michigan fan on a scale of 1-10? Let us know what are we doing well and what can we improve on. And, if ya like us, Subscribe or send to a friend who might like our show too: https://www.youtube.com/michigantv?sub_confirmation=1
Olusegun Oluwatimi will transfer to Michigan! The former Virginia football center announced on Monday evening that he will transfer to Michigan for the 2022 season, he will have 1 year eligibility remaining. Nicknamed ‘Victor O’, he was a 2021 Rimington Award Finalist (Nation’s Best Center) and FWAA 2nd Team All-American at Virginia, where he made 32 consecutive starts from 2019-21.
Type ‘Go Blue’ if you’re excited that Olusegun Oluwatimi is transferring to Michigan!
Projected 2022 Michigan football starting offensive line:
LT Karsen Barnhart – RS Jr.
LG Trevor Keegan – RS Jr.
C Olusegun Oluwatimi – 5th
RG Zak Zinter – Junior
RT Trente Jones – RS Jr.
More Michigan Football YouTube videos:
– Today’s Michigan Football Report: More Jim Harbaugh NFL Rumors, Blake Corum Injury News, Georgia’s D: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDOpcXVr0to
– Michigan Football News vs. Georgia: 5 Keys To Victory For Jim Harbaugh + James Yoder’s Prediction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbZ7oHMX5Xo
Today’s Michigan Football Mailbag w/ James Yoder:
– Levi V on Twitter asks: Is (Georgia wide receiver) George Pickens playing on Friday, or will he still be in C-word protocol?
– Should Michigan be concerned about about losing momentum with the long break since Big Ten Championship Game? From Carl Cordle – – – Yoder says no: Only 27 days off between games – less than a normal bowl game
– Who do you think Michigan should key in on to stop Georgia on defense and offense? From John Blaze. Yoder lists his 3 Georgia football IMPACT players to watch below
– Can we get a James Yoder hosted Michigan Basketball Report? From Michael Winget. Yoder replies: Only during Big Ten & NCAA Tournament!
– Josh Gattis and Michigan football receivers: From Elijah B
Georgia Football Players To Watch vs Michigan
1) Jordan Davis: DT, #99 – 2021 Outland Trophy Winner, 2021 Bednarik Award Winner, 2021 All-America First Team
2) Nakobe Dean: ILB, #17 – 2021 Butkus Award Winner, All-America First Team
3) Brock Bowers: TE, #19 – True freshman – #105 recruit in 2021 – from Napa CA.
Daily Michigan football articles from sources like MLive, MGoBlog, Maize ‘N Brew, & Sports Illustrated + videos from Skip and Shannon, Colin Cowherd and Joel Klatt can be found on the @Chat Sports website: https://www.chatsports.com/michigan-wolverines/
Michigan football fans share top moments and plays of 2021 season:
– Grant Kovacs: Aidan Hutchinson’s 13th sack of the year to break the Michigan record. The fact that he sacked Coleridge Stroud to break the record is even better.
– Aidan Hutchinson trash talking to the Ohio State Buckeye offensive tackle Nicholas Petit-Frere, then flattened like a pancake.
– Becky&Chad say: Michigan’s 42-27 win over Ohio State
– rylant31 says: When Michigan safety Brad Hawkins stripped Nebraska QB Adrian Martinez. That play could have saved our playoff run. Beating OSU tops them all though.
– Chris Carroll: My favorite moment was when Michigan swept the last three games and every person who opened their yaps about how we need to be worried about Penn St and Maryland so much so that “how dare we (as fans) be discussing Ohio State?” was all I kept reading every third response to your posts. WORRIED MY A$$!!
– Jerry Sciulli: When JJ McCarthy threw across field against Western Michigan to hit Daylen Baldwin for a touchdown
– Cl3anB3ast says: Cade McNamara’s kneel down against Ohio State to seal the victory for Jim Harbaugh and the Michigan football team
Support the Chat Sports brand – Sub on YouTube AND make sure to follow us across social media:
#michiganfootball #michiganwolverines #michiganhighlights #csfan2021